Once again I am doing another nomination that I recieved, all the way back in February from Lovely Lina. Only one more to go Lina! I’m almost done! Its been a heck of a ride.
The Ever Present Rules
- thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- add the one lovely blog award post
- share 7 things about yourself
pass this on to as many people as you like
- include this set of rules
inform your nominees
That cross out text feature is the best thing ever isn’t it!
Ok, so now questions to answer. Wait… no questions… I have to share seven things about myself… wait what? I have to think of seven things about myself and share them on a Friday morning? Arrghhh! I need coffee…
Ok, I have my coffee now, literally. (Curegs are amazing) (I haven’t had enough coffee yet, because I’m sure that’s misspelled and I’m not going to search for the proper spelling.) Oh and yes! I was inspired to write this out, literally, by Irina! Acctually, consider yourself nominated, since you inspired me this morning to be a little silly. So imagine that I didn’t cross out number four, ok?
Alright, Seven Things
1. I love coffee, but I’m not addicted to it. I didn’t actually need the coffee this morning, I just decided to follow the age old trope and enjoy the wonderful taste of morning bliss. I can actually go days, or weeks without drinking coffee, and will do so. I actually consider it to be more of a special treat or a more of a social nicety then I do a necessity.
2. I don’t like mass made scrambled eggs. I spent an entire summer at a camp where for one morning a week all they would have would be scrambled eggs. They were gross and made with fake egg liquid stuff. I always thought they tasted like they had been made with sour milk. Two years later I still won’t eat scrambled eggs that have been sitting on a warmer in a giant pan.
3. The first big concert I ever went to was a Willy Nelson concert. I love Willy and he is a music staple in my family’s house. The coolest thing was that my dad brought his monocular and I got to look through it and see the famous guitar with the hole in it. It’s so cool that he wore out his guitar so much that its full of holes, but he still plays it. Willy is the best.
4. My favorite you tube channel is HISHE, or How It Should Have Ended. I’m thinking of it right now because they just dropped “How Avengers Infinity War Should Have Ended.” If you follow this channel and haven’t watched this video yet then I’ll share it here for easy access. This is pure gold. But, if you haven’t watched any of their stuff yet, then I suggest you view the video below it, because much like the actual movie, you can’t just jump right into infinity war with no background knowledge. You have to catch up first.
Yes, I am acctually watching this latter one right now. Ok… that’s enough… I’ll watch it after I’m done writing this post… maybe…
5. I’m not above shamefully advertising the things I love in hopes that other people will go see what I’m talking about and fall in love with it too. *cough cough* Just look at some of my blog posts that aren’t entirely anime related and you’ll get the gist if you haven’t already.
6. You never want me sitting behind you when your playing any type of video or computer game where you can die. Especially when their are things out to get you in said video game that will make you die. I will scream bloody murder that you will be murdered until you lose your cool and lose the game. It’s not intentional, I just get high strung.
7. I can’t thing of a number seven… I’m going to watch more hishe until inspiration strikes. Still not inspired, but what the heck… um…ok… my family has the weird habit of hiding action figures in our house. Most notably a Spider-man toy that was probably from McDonalds. If you find him hide him and then wait for someone else to find him. I don’t know how long we’ve been doing this, but its probably for more then a decade now. It’s a silent game that we don’t talk about unless no ones seen him for a while. I hid him six months ago and he hasn’t been found yet. The most important rule is that part of him has to be visible. It’s all a matter of angles and heights.
And that’s that! Again, Irina is my one and only nominee today. Totally spur of the moment, but well deserved of course. Remember though, I lovely you all!
Until Next Time!